Voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems
Is your phone system an antique?
If you’d like to replace your aging phone system, or want to give your employees a desk phone to take home, take a look at VoIP. VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, but the important thing is that the phone becomes another network device, and can be plugged into the internet anywhere you have service.
Increase productivity with better business phones.
VoIP is a very cost-effective way to handle an unlimited number of calls. VoIP is also the smart alternative to the telephone company.
If you have an internet connection, you can call anyone without the need for local phone service. VoIP uses your existing internet connection and can work on any computer.
Significant cost savings
- Less expensive than comparable VoIP providers or landline offerings
- No surprise fees or surcharges
- All local and long distance included
Award winning support
- Empathetic and friendly support team
- Help that is approachable, customizable, and solution driven
Easy to understand pricing
- No tier pricing, all features included with no "upcharge"
- No setup fees or installation charges
- Enterprise-class business phone features
- Accessible, easy to understand tools and reporting
- Advanced features ready for advanced businesses
Industry leading reliability
- Engineered to reduce outages and interruptions
- Quality voice with no white-noise or crackling
- Nationwide infrastructure, geographically diverse