Voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems
Is your phone system an antique?
If you’d like to replace your aging telephone system, or want to give your employees a desk phone to take home, take a look at Voice over Internet Protocol. With VoIP your phone becomes another network device, and can be plugged into the internet anywhere you have service.
Increase productivity with better business phones.
VoIP is a very cost-effective way to handle an unlimited number of calls and is also the smart alternative to the telephone company.
If you have an internet connection, you can call anyone without the need for local phone service. VoIP uses your existing internet connection and can work on any computer.
Significant cost savings
- Less expensive than comparable providers or landline offerings
- No surprise fees or surcharges
- All local and long distance included
Award winning support
- Empathetic and friendly support team
- Help that is approachable, customizable, and solution driven
Easy to understand pricing
- No tier pricing, all features included with no "upcharge"
- No setup fees or installation charges
- Enterprise-class business features
- Accessible, easy to understand tools and reporting
- Advanced features ready for advanced businesses
Industry leading reliability
- Engineered to reduce outages and interruptions
- Exceptional voice quality with no white-noise or crackling
- Nationwide infrastructure, geographically diverse